Friday 27 January 2017

EVERLASTINGNESS ~OF A MYSTICAL WORLD


In stillness 
I hear the songs that you make 
Deep 
in the pit of your being 
The notes 
rising from your guitar 
begin 
In the unruly vibrations 
of my heartstrings 
I hear 
the sounds of your words 
But your tunes 
play on
An enchanting medley
Of a million different meanings 

When I look 
into your ocean eyes 
Dark 
from all the world 
that you're struggling to hold inside 
I see 
behind my own reflections 
your hurt 
Trying to wet the corners 
of your exquisitely brave smiles 
I know then 
while my touch might not reach you 
When I hold your warm hand 
in mine 
Our thoughts are old friends 
from another life 
And my soul will dance with yours 
under His divine light
that shines on us benevolently
Till the end of time. 


MS




No comments:

Post a Comment