Friday 27 January 2017

WE



I've known you for a minute 
and forever 
All of your enchanting mystery 
And yet 
my soul has spoken to yours 
since time was born 
in breaths and in heartbeats 
of all of its moments over history. 

Through my blood and my bones 
you travel 
In synergies of cosmic space 
Just specks
on the deepest of skies 
Still we are the world 
And every today and tomorrow
flowing seamlessly from yesterday


You are the sun and the moon 
and every star 
That shines on my land and my seas 
Each smile and tear that rises 
from the depths of your heart 
In tune 
With all of my breathless sighs 
entangled in our rainbow weaves

We are the epochs old stone
And the newly formed dust
We are the timeless expressions
of eternity
Carved indelibly in infinite trust.


MS




No comments:

Post a Comment