Friday 27 January 2017

VACUOUSNESS BLESSED


There was a faceless man 
I met once 
On a journey to nowhere 
Thro' endless voids of space 
I asked him the way 
And he quietly replied 
In his captivating voice 
Of soundless grace 

I followed 
The way he pointed to 
Treading carefully 
On a pathless road 
And soon 
I stood uncertainly 
On the edge of time 
Staring perplexedly 
At life's enchanting abode 

Eyes tightly shut 
I let myself be swamped 
By destiny's songs 
That had no verse 
And angels whispered 
For my waiting ears, 
These words 
Into the gathering dusk..... 

“This blank world is your blessing 
Dear child 
The faith in your heart 
An eternal bliss 
For God gave you an empty canvas 
To paint 
Some of your deepest desires 
Any way you wish!” 



MS





No comments:

Post a Comment