Friday 27 January 2017

A LETTER FROM HEAVEN



You miss me!
Why?

Look out at the blushing dawn.
It carries for you, my blessings
Of eternal peace and warmth.

Peek at the fairies of the dust
Dancing abandonly
In the sunbeams!
That’s just me come to play with you
Like children…
Carefree, happy.

In the downy clouds, see me floating by
Trying to make you fly…
High,
Ever so high,
Till you touch the sky

When the cool evening breeze
Gently ruffles your hair
Think of me, talking to God-
You are always in my prayer.

Gaze up at the brilliant stars
Studded in the night sky
They twinkle with my eyes
They speak with my heart
To every question you didn’t ask
They are my silent reply.

And when your eyes are heavy with sleep,
Look for the half moon at the window
In its glorious, curvy sweep.
That’s me,
Smiling at you

Maybe, you’ll keep me in your dreams….


MS




No comments:

Post a Comment